Happy Teacher's Day !

You have been the mentor of life. Though I did not realize it earlier. Now it feels great to have someone who guided me to the right track in life. Happy Teacher’s Day!

Dedicate this to all the teachers !

-Puan Habshah Bt Omar
-Puan Farah Adbiyah Bt Othman
-Cik Ashikin Bt Ibrahim
-Puan Ismahanim Bt Ismail
-Puan Cik Mashitah Bt Hussain
-Puan Sakinah Bt Abdullah
-Puan Suhaida Bt Saad
-Abdul Rahman Bin Ahmad
-Puan Eliza Bt Jaafar
-Puan Faridah Bt Ahmad
Puan Hasnah Bt Ibrahim
-Puan Misah Bt Musa
-Puan Noor Hayati Bt Saad
-Yasir Bin Arafah
-Puan Noor Azhani Bt Ashaari

I really miss this teacher :'(

-Puan Habshah Bt Omar 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Number One Teacher
I'm happy that you're my teacher
I enjoy each lesson you teach.
As my role model you inspire me
To dream and to work and to reach.

With your kindness you get my attention
Every day you are planting a seed
Of curiosity and motivation
To know and to grow and succeed.
You help me fulfill my potential
I'm thankful for all that you've done.
I admire you each day, and I just want to say,
As a teacher, you're number one!